1. Recognize risk and protective factors for students in transition.
2. Utilize protective factors and mitigate risk factors for students experiencing a transition.
3. Describe the effects of military-specific transitions on students.
4. Describe how transitions affect students receiving special education services.
5. Support military-connected students experiencing transitions using both informal and formal strategies.
- Military-Connected Students (Purple Star Schools)
- Geographic Transitions
- School Counselors
- School Nurses
- School Psychologists
- Grade Level:
- (3-5) Upper Elementary
- (6-8) Middle
- (9-12) High
- (K-2) Lower Elementary
- Tier 1 (preventative)
- Tier 2 (targeted)
- Tier 3 (intensive)